"Conrad J. Sabatier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:00:27 -0500
Derek Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all,

I have tried using swfdec-plugin to do flash, but it doesnt seem to
work too well at least with firefox.
One ... I prefer being able to select what flash loads automaticly and
Two ... I like to be able to see the flash video but all it does is
freeze

I can't seem to get linux-flashplugin7 anymore due to the restricted
status. Flashplugin9 locks up also, which we all know already. I have
heard gnash doesnt do much better... Anyone have a solution that works
halfway?

I just installed the "HEAD" version of Gnash today, and I must say, it's
working much, much better than the official release version (0.8.3).
Sites that malfunctioned before are now displaying properly at last!

I'm sorry but I must ask. What version of flash can be reliably viewed? I guess many if not most are new asking for flash9 or flash8. I find few that are satisfied with flash7.

Thanks,

ed

See http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/#downloading for instructions on
how to get the source code.  You'll also need to install devel/bazaar-ng
in order to fetch it.

--
PROOF OF GOD #483. ARGUMENT FROM PROBABLE PROOF
      (1) God exists.