Here are my diffs for the files as requested. I'm thinking the actual
issue may lay in my submit.mc configuration. Right now I have just the
base file as I've tried editing it to no success so I changed it back
to normal. I "assumed" you had to edit this line. I'll also note that
the "smarthost" is a Windows 2003 Server running Exchange, relaying is
enable

FEATURE(`msp', `[127.0.0.1]')dnl

and change the value to 10.0.0.2(which is the Smarthost IP),

The Diffs:

firewall-1# diff freebsd.mc firewall-1.xxx.com.mc
77c77
< dnl define(`SMART_HOST', `your.isp.mail.server')
---
> define(`SMART_HOST', `smtp.xxx.com')
firewall-1#
firewall-1# diff freebsd.submit.mc firewall-1.xxx.com.submit.mc
firewall-1#