Mario Lobo wrote:
   Hi;
   Forgive for this test.
   Recently I changed my domain to another ISP.
   Since then, I have been unable to post to the lists I'm subscribed to.
   I created a gmail account, switched to it and nothing. Now I switched
   back to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and nothing.
   I can get into the management page, I marked to receive my own posts
   and nothing.
   I get all the posts to all the lists except mine.
   Am i being blocked?
   Could anyone just simply reply this post?
   Thanks,
   Mario Lobo

Aloha Mario,

Read your post here in Hawaii...

Does the isp give you a fixed address? Or maybe blocks mail port.

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
  + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
  < email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >