Jona Joachim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

On 2008-09-02, Vlad GURDIGA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 02 September 2008, Vlad GURDIGA said:
Hello,

In Google Chrome System requirements
(http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95411&to
pic=14660) they say that a Linux version is going to appear. And in
the "Download and install" help article
(http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95346&qu
ery=open-source&topic=&type=) they say that it is open-source.

Does this mean that is hope we'll have a FreeBSD version?

If someone steps up and rolls and submits the port. You're welcome to
volunteer :-)

I'd be glad to, but I'm afraid I do not have the skills for that... :-(

Once it runs on Linux it shouldn't be too difficult to port it to FreeBSD.
However it doesn't run on Linux ATM according to what I've read.

Has anyone tried to install it using wine? I tried but it just hung after agreeing to the license.

ed