The downside of mergemaster is that it is only a 2-way merge, where a
3-way would know better than you prompt you for changes that you
didn't make. This makes mergemaster far more tedious than it has to
be. Has anyone considered a good 3-way merge tool?

I'm using Git for development, and it's also tremendously good at
merging. This makes me kick around ideas for how to integrate it into
a freebsd upgrade.

Thanks,
Mike
--