I have been trying a lot of things, I want to start again, I think I just
need to delete /usr/ports?

   Let me read again the manual and see those Flags.

   I remember that the first time u run portsdb the manuals recommend to sue
Uu, but let read the manual page, I will back soon!!!

   Thanks all for your support!!!