On Oct 9, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Grant Peel wrote:
Problem: I can't stay logged into the Mailman web interface. Each time I submit a form, I am logged out. When I do log in, If I look on my local machine, I cant find a session cookie anywhere. It like is never set. And the Mailman documentation clearly states that none of the changes will be saved in that scenario.

Question: are there any people out there who can point me in the right direction? I assume that Python should be setting a cookie, but thats just a guess ... could it be OS related?

Try restarting your browser, and double-checking that your preferences allow the webserver to set cookies.

Regards,
--
-Chuck