On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> im on a pI 233mhz mmx with 64mb of ram
> what do u recommend me to install GNOME or KDE

I use Blackbox on a 166 and it runs great (Fluxbox as suggested by
somebody else is based on Blackbox I believe) - it's a great window
manager. Controlled by a simple text file, multiple desktops, nice
graphical styles, etc. mwm is nice too (very unix) but openmotif
takes a long time to build.

HTH - JB

#  John Bleichert
#  http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg