From: Mikhail Teterin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:59:23 PM
Subject: flash-9, 10 on FreeBSD

Hello!

I'm having serious problems with Adobe's Flash 9 and 10 on my FreeBSD-7/amd64
system.

If I try to use it directly with linux-firefox, the entire browser crashes
quickly. If I try www/nspluginwrapper with a native browser, the
wrapper-launched npviewer.bin seg-faults instead. Either way, the plugin does
not work...

It appears, there was some activity recently in trying to fix these problems
(is it all in linprocfs/?) What is the current status? Thanks,

    -mi