"Andrew Gould" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So the bottom line is:  "Get a postscript printer."  They're rather
> expensive.  It may be worth the inconvenience of sharing drive space and
> printing from the Mac via VNC window.  ;-)

It's not clear to me that anyone posting here had tried printing to a
printer on a recent Mac.  I haven't, even though I've got one in my
house.  I know that the Mac's printer shows up more or less
automagically on the FreeBSD (CUPS) machines on the LAN, but I don't
think I've tried actually printing to it.

                http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/