Hello fellow FreeBSD users,
I am running a privet nat'ed network in my apartment. We are three
computers behind a ipfw + natd firewall/gateway. What I want to do is
make it possible for more than one user behind the firewall to have
httpd/ftp/'what ever' running. what im looking for is to make it
possible for these users to log into the firewall and run a script like
so:

> opensesamy 192.168.0.2 ftp

which would then temporary route outside ftp connections to 192.168.0.2.
The problem is tht Im still pretty new to the hole ipwf and natd, but as
fare a I can read from the natd man it is not possible to add or remove
single natd rules like it is with ipfw. So what I though about was make
the script do something like this

make ifconfig alisa 192.168.0.10
route 192.168.0.10 to 192.168.0.2
open firewall for connections on ftp which inturn will be forwarded to
192.168.0.10.

Looking at was I just wrote makes it all the more messy. I really dont
think this is a decent solution so if someone could guide me in the right
direction I would really appreciate it.

maybe its because its late but my solution really rocked when it was
only in my head?

--
DetEr.dk - Rules are made to control the fun.