On Saturday, 22 February 2003 at 23:20:00 -0600, Josh Paetzel wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 01:28:46AM -0300, David Feig wrote:
>> Also, I can't seem to get dns resolution for the Vinum website. Have
>> these guys not been paying their bills? (www.vinumvm.org)
>
> Shh.  Don't say vinum too loudly...it will wake Greg up.

*sigh* It's back on line now.  Take a look at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/diary-feb2003.html#20 for the background.
In addition, it seems that one of the offsite NSs is lame; I don't
understand why dns.itworks.com.au didn't answer, however.

Greg
Please note: we block mail from major spammers, notably yahoo.com.
See http://www.lemis.com/yahoospam.html for further details.