Hi all.
I have a problem, while rebooting I saw a message:
panic: dqsync: dquot
I've guessed it's about sync disk quotas to quotafile:

/usr/src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_quota.c:
[..snip..]
/*
 * Update the disk quota in the quota file.
 */
static int
dqsync(vp, dq)
        struct vnode *vp;
        struct dquot *dq;
[..snip..]
if (dq == NODQUOT)
        panic("dqsync: dquot");

Cuts from /etc/fstab:
/dev/da0s1e             /home           ufs
rw,nosuid,userquota=/var/quotas/quota.user,nodev        2       2
/dev/da1s1c             /usr/local/vpopmail     ufs
rw,nosuid,userquota=/var/quotas/quota.user,nodev        2       2

quotafile:
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  - 2097120 25 фев 13:11 /var/quotas/quota.user

Could you give me advice? What's problem here?
P.S. I can't read the C code, bacause I poorly known that language.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis