On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:43:42 -0600 (CST)
Steven Lake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       Hi all.  Tried downloading the linux version of [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
> put on one of my servers, but my box won't recognize it.  Am I missing
> something?  It just says "command not recognized".  I've downloaded
> and I am trying to run this file.
> http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/release/FAH3Console-Linux.exe
>
>       Please don't tell me I'm being an idiot trying to do this.  :)
> But any help getting this installed and going would be welcome.
> Thanks.

Hi, try this...

 brandelf -t Linux FAH3Console-Linux.exe
 chmod 755 FAH3Console-Linux.exe
 ./FAH3Console-Linux.exe

After the config it'll download a core file. Press CTRL-C and ...

 brandelf -t Linux FahCore_65.exe
 ./FAH3Console-Linux.exe

That should work. I fold for team 24 :)