On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 at 17:31:59 +1100, matti k wrote:
--Snip--
>  chmod 755 FAH3Console-Linux.exe
>  ./FAH3Console-Linux.exe
>
> After the config it'll download a core file. Press CTRL-C and ...
>
>  brandelf -t Linux FahCore_65.exe
>  ./FAH3Console-Linux.exe
>
> That should work. I fold for team 24 :)

just to insert a foot note, with the newer versions of folding at home
your downloading the core and hitting CTRL-C is no longer needed. see
FAH3Console-Linux.exe --help which includes:

-freeBSD     Make brandelf system call on downloaded cores.

running ./FAH3Console-Linux.exe -freeBSD removes that step, also makes
it nice so you dont have to keep an eye on [EMAIL PROTECTED] to see if it
tried getting a new core after the work unit.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Stuart
http://www.tekrealm.net