On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Frédéric Perrin
<frederic.per...@resel.fr> wrote:

[snip]

> It seems quite a convoluted setup (especially having to make a tunnel
> from tap0 to tap1 ... tapn). Is there an easier way ? Comments ?

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding what you are trying to accomplish,
but it appears you just want to have several jails with sevaral IP
addresses.  I'm not clear on why you mentioned MAC, as from what I
see, is irrelevant.  What you can do is create aliased devices in
rc.conf for your jails:
ifconfig_em0="whatever"
ifconfig_em0_alias0="my settings"
ifconfig_em0_alias1="more settings"

Again, forgive me if I am not understanding your question.

--
Glen Barber