Hi,

I decided last night to try and install KDE4. I left it compiling to go to bed. When I got up, I saw that it had his this snag:

checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for gsapi_new_instance in -lgs... no
configure: error: You need libgs in order to compile libspectre

I can't find a port that installs libgs. At least, I did these two things:

make search name=libgs
make search name=ghostscript

The first returns only references to libgsf which I had installed. I upgraded the port anyway, but this didn't fix the problem. The second returns things that don't seem to be what I want. What port will install this library?

Thanks,
Andy