--On Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:16:51 -0600 Warren Block <wbl...@wonkity.com> wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Paul Schmehl wrote:

--On Tuesday, February 24, 2009 23:02:36 -0600 Mel
<fbsd.questi...@rachie.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

Presence of tag enables checkout mode, so it's not that you have a cvs repo
copy. Kernel date tag suggests a reboot, so the only thing that comes to
mind
is newvers.sh not having done it's job or UNAME_r set in env.
sysctl kern.osrelease also shows 7.1-PRERELEASE?

# sysctl kern.osrelease
kern.osrelease: 7.1-PRERELEASE

Something that might apply: your cvsup file showed cvsup12 as the
server.  cvsup12 stopped responding for me several months ago.  If your
csup and build is automated so you don't see the timeouts, that would
explain why you aren't getting updated.

Yes, that *would* explain it. I changed to cvsup1 the other day and csup'd everything. I've started a new build just a few minutes ago. Should be running the new kernel in a couple of hours.

Thanks for your help, Warren.

--
Paul Schmehl (pa...@utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst