I agree... I just found it funny that he referred to "Satanic Imagery".. the little
"daemon" is cool :) It
makes him an average person, who has no idea what goes on BEHIND his website, only
that it exists. Can't
expect everyone to know all about things they really have no reason to bother
learning. As far as:

" now that people are making money from letting every Tom, Dick and Harry, so to
speak, get on "

That sounds dangerously close to the theories of a dictator, or a repressive
government.. Russia and
China come to mind. Why shouldn't they get on? It is a public internet after all. I
don't know what
country your in, but here we have something called the "Charter of Rights and
Freedoms" which is
supposed to entail freedom and equality for all.

Regards,
D.
Dale Corse
System Administrator