why you want to activate WOL while computer is already on power?

it's in BIOS options

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, regis505 wrote:

Hi,

I have a Broadcom BCM5721 network adapter and I wonder how I can trigger the
Wake-up on LAN feature. ifconfig does not report any WOL options. Something
I could add in rc.conf or with sysctl to activate it? I am running
7.1-STABLE.

Thanks

bge0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500
       options=9b<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,VLAN_MTU,VLAN_HWTAGGING,VLAN_HWCSUM>
       status: active