Hello.

I run into a problem I can not solve. I need to fetch a whole directory tree from a public remote site. The top level directory and its subdirectories are accessible via ftp:// and http:// so I tried fetch, but fetch does only retrieve data on file basis and does not copy a whole directory tree recursively. The remote site does not offer sftp/sshd for that purpose.

Is there a simple way to perform such a task with FreeBSD's own tools (I try to avoid installing 'wget' and sibblings)? I need to keep it simple, task should be performed via cronjob.

Please eMail me.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver