On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 14:28 +1000, Da Rock wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 00:04 -0400, Glen Barber wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM, Da Rock <rock_on_the_...@comcen.com.au>
> > wrote:
> > > I just ran portsnap fetch update && portupgrade -a and I've ended up
> > > with a complete disaster with qemu. Am I the only one?
> > >
> > > Firstly, I was under the impression that updates shouldn't
> > > (theoretically of course) upset a running server. I had 2 qemu vm's
> > > running which crashed during the process.
> > >
> > > Secondly, after the upgrade I normally run -kernel-kqemu options, (and I
> > > did ensure the install of the kqemu-devel port) but I'm getting the
> > > following error:

> > Have you read /usr/ports/UPDATING ?  The qemu/kqemu ports were
> > mentioned a few days ago.
> >

> Sorry, I must have missed mentioning that it appears to me that the new
> kqemu-devel dependency instead of the old kqemu is broken.

My apologies. You'll have to forgive my senility/dementia- I forgot qemu
101: kqemu is a kmod. I needed to unload/load the module- hence the
version mismatch.

That said: the ImageMagick issue still stands. Having hit something as
stupid as this, I'm a little less confident in my diag. Any comments on
what action I should take on this?

Cheers