At 03:02 PM 4/11/2009, you wrote:
Hi,
I have a cgi script on my website that runs:

/usr/bin/calendar -f /usr/share/calendar/calendar.history

Now, when I run that script in a terminal, the output is perfectly
formatted, multiple lines (if there are multiple events on this date),
date first, event, year.  Just right.

But, when I put that in an "include" statement in a webpage, the
output is a single line, regardless of whether there are multiple
events.
You can see a bad example here:

<http://bubbabbq.homeunix.net/history_cgi.shtml>

How can I make multiple events show on separate lines, like it does in
terminal?

--
Thanks,
Charles

Reasons it's great to be a guy...
You get to think about sex 90% of your waking hours.