----- Original Message -----
From: "default013" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:42:45 -0600
To: "FreeBSD-Questions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: TX underrun

> I recently moved my server from a 384 SDSL line to a colocation facility.
> Since the move, I've been receiving these messages about once a week (just
> one message, about once a week):
>
> dc0: TX underrun -- resetting

Faster network, the driver is doing what it's designed
to do, unless you get the fateful, and horrible:
store and forward mode

yeah, it's kind of a pain, cos I think, in a dimly held
kind of way, that there should be some mediaopts that'll
set a slightly higher threshold for this kinda thing
'stead of it wating until it wimps out.
Don't reboot so frequently.

Love,
Franklin Pierce