Hi all,

sorry in advance for my bad english.

I think i have a problem with the MIB of IPv6.

I have installed the last port of net-snmp.

Can someone give the result of this request, it must be send to a computer with a smp daemon and at least one interface with an IPv6 address. snmpwalk -v 2c -c <community_name> <IP_OF_SNMP_SERVER> .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.34

On my FreeBSD 7.1, this command give me : "IP-MIB::ipAddressTable = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID" But if I execute this command on a Ubuntu with IPv6 addresses and net-snmpd running that return a lot of results, in particulary the list of IPv6 addresses linked to the machine ( it's what i'm looking for ).

So i don't know if the problem come from my computer or from the port.

Thanks in advance for those that will read/answer me.

Aurélien