Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko escribió:
I did not run FreeBSD on it, so I apologize for slight OT, but my wife's
Samsung NC10 (2.8 lbs, 10.2" screen, 160GB 5400RPM HDD) is pushing 6
hours of the battery life with the wireless on and memory upgraded to
2GB. This is under Windows XP HOME ULCPC though.

Wireless card (as reported by Windows) is Atheros AR5007EG, so you might
need to ask around whether it is supported by ath driver.
Thanks, that Samsung model seems pretty nice, as well, but it's significantly more expensive in Hungary than the Aspire ONE, while the specs are mainly the same. So I think I'll go for the Acer netbook if someone doesn't convince me quickly not to do so...

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: ga...@freebsd.org .:|:. ga...@kovesdan.org