Hello!

Couple of questions regarding this Sendmail-related security advisory:

1. Am I right in assuming that the machines that have
sendmail_enable=NONE in /etc/rc.conf are not vulnerable? How about
sendmail_enable=NO?

2. On one of my 4.7-RELEASE-p6 servers, I'm running Postfix as MTA.
I have NO_SENDMAIL=YES in /etc/make.conf so I don't rebuild sendmail
when upgrading (which I have done many times on this machine). If
I follow the security advisory by applying the patch supplied and
rebuilding the system sendmail, will I end up replacing my Postfix with
Sendmail?

--
Toomas Aas | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy