I this thread dies right now, I PROMISE I'll just figure it out
myself...

what exactly do you want to figure?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wojciech Puchar [mailto:woj...@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 12:49 PM
To: Jerry McAllister
Cc: Giorgos Keramidas; Gary Gatten; freebsd-questions@freebsd.org;
Valentin Bud
Subject: Re: OT - help w configure, make, etc.

only want to "help people"....

The most off-topic stuff on this list lately has been your
complaining about stuff being off-topic.

Not most, but certainly off topic.

But well - with no moderation or other execution of on-topic rule, what
you expect?

On the other hand, using make to grow something running under FreeBSD
is about as on-topic as one can get.

i already answered in first place. then it got off-topic, including
using
configure with solaris x86.

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return email and delete this email from your system."