Gary Gatten wrote:
I meant, the original source flows are nat'd to whatever outbound interface ip
they are RRLB to. That way any internal flow can use any isp connection.  Most
of my interesting routing, NAT, etc I do with Ci$co so not all that up on BSD's
options.

Yes, works with ci$co, doesn't with FreeBSD ;)

You cannot add more than one next hop for any given prefix.
Well, you can achieve almost the same result, but only with
the help of a packet filter which can bypass the routing table
lookup and forward to the next hop of preference. But that's
hardly the same with ECMP which many vendors support...

Yet, that's about to change. There is ECMP support in 8.0:)