Hello FreeBSD activists.

1.
I have a sat card sitting in a PCI slot in one of the work
machines here. And, I'd like to get FreeBSD to talk with
it and use pptp to VPN to a microsoft ras server
*nightmare*.

ukphy0: <Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface> on miibus0
ukphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX,
auto

Is the only thing I get. *Shake and shiver*.
Any idea?

2.
Any hiccups I should know about using a tie-line (56k
modem)
and a sat card together. The satellite card can only
download and not upload. In theory pptp should work.

Anyway, there are drivers out for linux, anybody put
something together for FreeBSD?

Thank you in advance, Will.

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile