I am a web designer. I am currently building a site for a client and they would like me to host their site. They had someone else set up a hosting and it looks like it's through you guys. They said the guy gave them the username and info but then took off and they can't get ahold of them. Also he never told them who the hosting was through. I went through the server info and found your guys signature on there so I am assuming its you :). I need to delete the items off the server so I can host the site but whenever I try it says I don't have access. Is there anything you can do to help?
--

Thanks,

Marissa Davis

Graphic Designer