On Saturday 08 March 2003 09:11 am, Prashant Sarma wrote:
> Visit the following webpage.
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/freebsd-questions/x29.h
>tml

In fact go up a level and read that entire document.
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/freebsd-questions

By the way, Greg, what do you think of automailing that to every person that
subscribes to -questions?

> ~Prashant

> On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Md. Mohebullah wrote:
> > Dear Sir,
> > I want to be a member of your free BSD user group. Please suggest me how
> > come I become a member.

This is a mailing list, and joining it is part of being in the FreeBSD
community.  Another is running and using FreeBSD, and another could be
considered developing and contributing to it

        Also, It is expected on these lists that to get help you have read the
documentation first.  Try clicking through the main links on the FreeBSD page
at www.freebsd.org to get a feel for whats what.  Then read the install docs,
install and start using it for whatever you like.

> > Thanks & regards.

You're welcome,

Tim