James Butler wrote:
Sounds similar to:
Apparently Scott Long is working on a fix.

Interesting! Is there any way I can help debug/solve this?

As for running FreeBSD on the SheevaPlug: I think I will stick with Ubuntu for now, as I haven't been able to get FreeBSD to recognize the NAND storage nor the SDIO controller, and FreeBSD doesn't seem to have a wear-leveling filesystem (or GEOM layer) anyway.

I think FreeBSD on the SheevaPlug right now only makes sense if you intend to boot from the network, and maybe use additional storage from a USB-attached hard disk.

Kind regards,
Maks Verver.