I am new to freebsd. I try to install grub to dual boot my win2k and freebsd.
But I failed to do this.

My freebsd5.0 is on the last 6g of 60g hard disk. The disk is partitioned
like this. C: (D: E: F:) G: Freebsd.

First I try to install using grub-install.
#grub-install '(hd0)'
/dev/ad0s4a does not have any corresponding BIOS drive.
The device.map file contains following two lines:
(fd0)  /dev/fd
(hd0)  /dev/ad0

I also try to install it natively. I got:
grub> root (hd0,3)
error 21: selected disk does not exist
I tried to invoke grub by:
#grub --device-map=/boot/grub/device.map
It still does not work.

I have already set the LBA mode in BIOS. How can I get grub installed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
edifice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>