I would like to enable IPFW2 support in 4.7-STABLE.  The Handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.7R/relnotes-i386.html#AEN78) tells me to
add 'options IPFW2' to the kernel config file and I understand that.

Then it tells me to compile libalias and ipfw with the -DIPFW2 make option.
If I understand the purpose of /etc/make.conf correctly, I should be able to
specify -DIPFW2 there?  How do I accomplish this?

I'm sure this has been covered previously but my searches on Google are not
turning it up.  Thanks for a nudge to the appropriate docs!

Drew