On 17/03/10 21:40, Steve Polyack wrote:
On 03/17/10 16:34, Erik Norgaard wrote:

- I can't see the network devices from vmware
Do you mean you can't see a NIC from within FreeBSD on top of VMware?
You will have to choose "Other (64-bit)" for the OS type and/or choose
the e1000/Intel1000 device within VMware for the virtual network card.
FreeBSD has great support for this card, virtual attempt physical.

I created Other/FreeBSD 64bit OS type. When setting vmware up without NAT I can configure the em0 interface and get direct access, but with NAT I can't see the virtual interfaces vmware create.

Thanks for the your advices.
BR, Erik

--
Erik Nørgaard