On 07/21/2010 07:56, Peter Holm wrote:
There's not much to report, but if you have spare time you could run
the test your self. Different HW is always a good test parameter.

Does this mean that there were no failures at all for years?

The reason why I asked was because I started getting system freezes on 8.1-PRERELEASE under heavy use. Before, 8.0-STABLE was very stable under the same load. So I remembered about kernel stress tests in case they might have higher failure rate after some recent 8.1 changes. But of course there are other factors like, possible NVidia driver updates or maybe memory getting bad, etc.

Yuri