Hey!

It's been now a loooong while that I'm trying to make my stupid mouse's wheel
work under XFree
on FreeBSD (tried on 4.7 and 5.0).
It's an "Okano TM-512" mouse.

I received that mouse from someone who got it in Germany and it seems it's
impossible to find
Okano's website!
So I assume it's some kind of working/cheap/unknown mouse :)

I tried the ZAxisMapping trick, I tried to set the mouse up in rc.conf and use
sysmouse in X config file.
And a lot of other stuff!

Do you have any advise or thing I could test to make the wheel work ?

Are there cases where it's impossible to make it work ?

Thanks

ps: I tried the mouse under winblows at work and the wheel works.

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Swiss - QUARK Media House