> Hi all,
>
> I suspect I have an issue with Proftpd and need to update it quickly. At
> Christmas break we will be apdating all ports and src, but for now, I
> would like to get the latest version of Proftpd up.
>
> What is the best / quickest method of getting 1 single port updated?
> (Proftpd 1.3.3c)

portupgrade --OPTION PORT_NAME

--
bEsT rEgArDs            |       "Confidence is what you have before you
tomasz dereszynski      |       understand the problem." -- Woody Allen

Spes confisa Deo        |       "In theory, theory and practice are much
numquam confusa recedit |       the same. In practice they are very