Hello,

        I have a problem with FreeBSD 7.x 32bit running the standard PAE kernel
on a dell R210 server with 16GB of RAM. All servers spec'ed like this have the
same identical problem and it is not a hardware issue because all memory tests
have been negative.

        basically the issue comes after PAE kernel has been compiled and the
system outputs all the time the following:

        cannot fork kstack allocation failed or vm_thread_new: kstack
allocation failed

        Since, this is a dell server there is basically nothing that I can
disable in BIOS, so perhaps someone knows what loader options do I need to
tweak the kernel and stop this from happening.

Thanks,