At 06:35 PM 6/15/2011 -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>That wouldn't likely cause a segfault, but you could use your apache logs
to see if there's something in the last file before the segfault occurs...
but that could be a wild goose chase.

>On Jun 15, 2011, at 5:57 PM, Jack L. Stone wrote:
>
>> At 04:04 PM 6/15/2011 -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>>> My solution for these issues is usually pretty easy:
>>> Disable all extensions (with a ; before the line) and then re-enable
>> batches until it dies on you and then go through line-by-line to see which
>> one did it.
>>>
>>> Should take about 5 minutes, tops, to run through the entire list.

Ryan:

Found it! 2 extensions were the problem:
# extension=sqlite3.so
# extension=pdo_sqlite.so

Don't even know why they got in there.... (except I checked the boxes in
make config)

Thanks for the great idea!

Jack

(^_^)