Quoth Evan Busch on Saturday, 27 August 2011:

> > In most cases, documentation requires you to have a minimal
> > clue of what you're doing. There's terminology you simply
> > have to know, and concepts to understand in order to use
> > the documentation.
>
> See the Wikipedia page above -- the problem isn't one of user
> competence, but of poorly-written documentation that is fundamentally
> disorganized.
>
> Have you looked at any of the documentation coming out of Redmond right now?
>
> How do you think FreeBSD's documentation stands up to that?

Oh please.  I have to use that crap that comes out of Redmond on a daily
basis.  They never think things through and only answer the most shallow
questions, and their "How to"s make their little "Was this helpful?" seem
sarcastic.

--
.O. | Sterling (Chip) Camden      | http://camdensoftware.com
..O | sterl...@camdensoftware.com | http://chipsquips.com