What happens is that I tried to install things on the ports, but almost no one
serves me, I've only been able to install firefox, I tried also install KDE,
GNOME and KFCE, but I have been many errors, commonly solocionables, for
example I had to modify "REFRESH" to "true", but also to get out other errors,
commonly have a solution, but is a great problem to have to spend all his time
fixing bugs. Please tell me if it is natural to every time I download large
modifying ports so, if so, then why say "functional"?