On 29/01/2012 08:11, Da Rock wrote:
> Thanks for the help guys. I've stepped away from php for security
> reasons; and the fact that I can integrate perl right into apache with
> mod_perl.

Verb. Sap.

Checkout PSGI if you're doing web-based perl things.  See
http://plackperl.org/

It means you can code up your web app using the Plack API using a simple
built-in HTTP server and then deploy to your production systems using
full-on mod_perl and apache.  Or mod_psgi and apache.  Or any one of
about twenty different combinations -- whatever web server, plugin
module, toolkit, etc. you already have deployed.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                  Flat 3
JID: matt...@infracaninophile.co.uk               Kent, CT11 9PW