On 05/25/12 14:16, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

I'm searching for a "cloud software" :-)

look at clouds.

More precisely we would like to offer to our students and professors
a kind of private cloud to access/manipulate their personnal data
from almost anywhere and with almost any devices ...
( Personnal PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets ... etc )

if you first define what "cloud" is - then maybe i can help you.

Now "cloud" is just marketdroid term meaning 100 different things, often
contradictory.

With apologies to Joni Mitchell:

I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
From up and down, and still somehow,
It's cloud illusions I recall,
I really don't know clouds, at all.

Well, someone had to say it. :-) It summarises the marketing hype perfectly.