Good afternoon, FreeBSD enthusiasts.  I did not receive a response to the
following message, so I would like to rephrase the question.  Does anyone use
an architectural CAD application with FreeBSD?  If so, would you be willing to
share any comments, opinions, or advice with me concerning your experience with
this software?  Many thanks in advance.  Yours truly, Lee Shackelford
--- Begin Message ---
Good day FreeBSD enthusiasts.  Has anyone installed and used CYCAS
architectural CAD software on a FreeBSD system?  Is this possible?  If you have
used CYCAS on a FreeBSD system, would you like to share with me your comments
about your experience?  Many thanks.  Lee Shackelford

--- End Message ---