guys,

        can any of you with hardware background tell me which are
        the better KVM makes?  about three weeks ago my "Belkin
        soho" 4-port kvm switch started going flakey on port #1.

        I ordered a new one, same make//model except with PS/2
        plugs.   it arrived 100%  DOA.   I'Ve finally found
        somebody willing to come over and help me.  Fry's is about
        12 clicks away.  they have not too many.  maybe an
        "iogear" (sp?).  is there really that much diff between kvm
        switch? and if there is, which should I be looking for?

        tia,

        gary

--
 Gary Kline  kl...@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.