On Sun, 25 Nov 2012, Matthew Seaman wrote:

On 25/11/2012 23:10, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
After the recent security scare, I know the ports tree was temporarily
frozen.  Does anyone know when it will again be updates.  I just upgraded
to 9.1-PRE and need to rebuild Firefox & Thunderbird against the new
libraries and ... they're broken, marked as security hazards...

It's been being updated normally since near enough a week ago.
"Normally" means subject to the pre-9.1-RELEASE restrictions on sweeping
changes as is usual at this point in a release cycle.

FireFox 17 and Thunderbird 17 updates were committed to ports on 20th
November.

Hmm. Is the index file being rebuilt? With FF16 installed, and 17 in the port directory, portsdb -Fu && portversion -vl'<' shows nothing to update.

After 'make index', it does show.