On 06/17/13 20:40, Greg Larkin wrote:
Hi Chris,

I prepared a new patch that incorporates my fixes, yours and
Michael's.  I found the coredump - multiple missing right parens on
line 1170.  Then I ran into another problem on line 430 and made an
educated guess with the fix.

The new patch is here, and you'll need to apply it to the original
version of the program:
http://people.freebsd.org/~glarkin/diffs/prog.bas.2.diff

Hope that works,
Greg

Hi Chris and Greg,

I have gone through the code and found a load more differences. I dont know if the sun and moon positions are correct though As a side note, the the first page of code on the PDF page number 5 is different from the PDF page number 34. I have used page numbers 34 -> 38 as my code reference.

I have a patch file at http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/FreeBSD/basic.diff

HTH
Paul