On 06/18/13 15:01, Chris Maness wrote:
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Paul Wootton<
paul-free...@fletchermoorland.co.uk>  wrote:

On 06/17/13 20:40, Greg Larkin wrote:

Hi Chris,

I prepared a new patch that incorporates my fixes, yours and
Michael's.  I found the coredump - multiple missing right parens on
line 1170.  Then I ran into another problem on line 430 and made an
educated guess with the fix.

The new patch is here, and you'll need to apply it to the original
version of the program:
http://people.freebsd.org/~**glarkin/diffs/prog.bas.2.diff<http://people.freebsd.org/~glarkin/diffs/prog.bas.2.diff>

Hope that works,
Greg

Hi Chris and Greg,

I have gone through the code and found a load more differences. I dont
know if the sun and moon positions are correct though
As a side note, the the first page of code on the PDF page number 5 is
different from the PDF page number 34. I have used page numbers 34 ->  38 as
my code reference.

I have a patch file at
http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/**FreeBSD/basic.diff<http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/FreeBSD/basic.diff>

HTH
Paul

Paul, which version did you patch for?  It doesn't seem to be the latest or
the original.  If you want to post the whole file.  I can figure out if you
are missing any of the other contributions out there.  I think there were a
total of three patches before yours.

Thanks, Paul
Chris Maness

Hi Chris,

I used the code from the first post and compared against the PDF.
I did try checking against the various diffs and I think I have them all covered.

I full file is at http://www.caspersworld.co.uk/FreeBSD/basic-moon.bas

Paul